The PROvember Project is dedicated to the education and celebration of prostate health and pleasure. Yay pleasure!!!! I personally don’t have a prostate AKA p-spot, but I adore those that do. I’ve been sharing the gospel of the p-spot with the men in my life for years, so when Lucas approached me about contributing to the PROvember Project I jumped at the chance to talk about p-spot fun. Since I’m a bit of a sex toy geek I’ve decided to share a few of my favorite prostate stimulators with you, but before you begin exploring with any of these fantastic toys I suggest you check out Let’s Talk About Sex’s Male G-Spot Bible. It’s a great introduction to p-spot fun. It’s short, sweet, and to the point. I also suggest you watch the PROvember Project’s Prostate Pro-Tips videos with Lucas and Strap-On Jo. Awesome tips and valuable prostate wisdom at your finger tips. (*Giggles* Pun intended )
Now, on to the toys!!!
For The Beginner: Aneros Helix Syn
The Aneros Helix Syn is the perfect toy for beginner p-spot explorers for many reasons. It’s modest size makes for easy insertion. The thick silicone coating over it’s rigid frame means you get a bit of give without loss of firmness. The silicone covered perineum massager (AKA comfort tab) adds external sensation when the Helix Syn is fully inserted and the handy little curved arm makes it easy to grip.
- Ergonomic design
- Premium silicone coating
- Flared base (No late night toy removal trips to the ER for you!)
- Comfort tab / perineum massager
- Easy insertion
- Because it’s made with mixed materials (portions of the toy are not silicone coated) you can’t boil it to sterilize it. No sterilization means no sharing.
The Multitasker : Tantus Pro Touch
With it’s “come hither” finger shape and flared base the Tantus Pro Touch can do a little bit of everything. If you’re craving sensation you can slip the included mini bullet vibe into the base of the Pro Touch and turn it into a vibrating prostate massager. When used without the mini bullet It can be slipped on to a finger and used as a manual prostate massager. Last but not least, it’s flared base makes the Pro Touch harness compatible. The perfect introduction to strap-on play.
- Made from 100% silicone
- Harness compatible
- Can also be used for g-spot play
- Easy to clean- If you plan on sharing the Pro Touch with your partner be sure to sanitize it by boiling or bleaching it first. The Pro Touch is also dishwasher safe.
- Pops out easily and needs to be held in place when not using it with a strap-on
- The mini bullet is easily switch off during play with can be frustrating if it happens at the wrong time.
The Luxury Item: Lelo Billy
At first glance Lelo’s Billy appears to be yet another fancy lady vibe, but if you take a closer look you’ll see that it’s designed to target and stimulate the p-spot with ease. The four inch long shaft with it’s smooth, curved silicone form and ring at the base make it the ideal shape and rigidity for p-spot play. But what makes the Billy a luxury, besides it’s price, are it’s six vibration patterns with adjustable speeds. These modes are controlled by four easily detectable buttons that are located right where your fingers rest on the handle.
- 100% Rechargeable (Charger included)
- Extremely quiet
- Six significantly different vibration modes
- 1 year warranty, 10 quality guarantee
- May be too wide for anal play newbies
- Cannot be sterilized ( but you could always place a condom over it if you’d like to share it with your partner)
*All of the toys listed above are either 100% silicone have silicone components. Always use water based lube when using any of them. NO SILICONE LUBE!!!
Any of these toys would be a great addition to your p-spot toy box. They are all available in the PROvember Project’s P-Spot Shop along with twenty other incredible prostate toys.Have fun and remember……. Live Long and Prostate!!